About this item
- High compatibility: foscam wifi range extender works with all 802.11 b/g/n, 802.11ac standards of router or gateway.
- High-speed stable signal: the speed of the foscam wifi extender is up to 1200mbps for 2.4ghz or 5ghz, covering your bedroom, living room, and garden.
- Full signal coverage: equipped with four 2dbi antennas, wifi signal booster extends wifi coverage over 1200 sq. ft.
- Simple to set up: it can easily extend the wireless coverage by pressing the WPS button. or simply set up via browser website on a smartphone, tablet, or laptop (only takes 3-5 minutes). and its smart signal indicator can help you to find the best location for wifi coverage.
- Safe & secure: supports wep wpa/wpa2 and wpa-psk/wpa2-psk wireless security protocols.
FAQ for WiFi Range Extender (Model: WD-R1200U)
Q1: How can I confirm that the wifi range extender has been configured successfully?
• Please observe the light on the extender: if the third signal light is on and remains solid green, that means the setup was successful. If the third signal light does not display solid green, please try completing the configuration process again.
Q2: Can the extender enhance my wifi network speed?
• No, it can’t: an extender can increase the coverage area and signal strength of your WiFi network, but cannot increase the speed received from your internet service provider.
Q3: If my extender loses connection frequently, what can I do?
• If your extender often loses connection, please reduce the distance between your router and extender.
Q4: Where is the reset button, and how can I reset the extender?
• The reset button is on the side of the extender. Pressing and holding the reset button for more than 8 seconds will cause the extender to reboot.
Q5: The extended signal is strong, but its speed is low.
• We suggest placing the extender about halfway between your router and the WiFi dead zone. The location you choose must also be within the range of your router.
• Check if you are using the internet very close to your router. If so, please switch to the router’s WiFi network manually.