About this item
- This Foscam 4-channel NVR allows you to simultaneously manage and record up to four 960p (1.3MP) cameras @30fps realtime to deliver video quality and performance that is exceptional in the consumer security technologies market. Backward compatible with VGA and 720P IP Cameras(like Foscam FI9831P, FI9800P, FI9821P, Fosbaby, C1). This model also includes support for SATA hard drives and full integration with external I/O alarm systems.
- Easy to configure, access, and control. Connects to and manages all the cameras on your network wirelessly for ultimate ease and convenience in a home security system, with NVR remote access available via standard PC web browsers.
- Watch things happen as they happen: real-time, highly reliable HD video without loss or delay. Conveniently packaged with extras such as a USB mouse, network cable, and quick start guide with user manual and CD.
- Supports ONVIF compliant IP cameras. The cloud-enabled system also works with remote storage protocols. Features fast processor to ensure that recorded video is captured without stutter, lag, or gaps in footage. Intelligent search, playback, and backup functions provide enhanced ease of use and security (for example, triggered detection and record intervals are customizable to one second).
- Includes a USB backup feature for peace of mind. All systems CE & FCC certified with UL compliant power supplies.
4-Channel 960p NVR - Supports Up to 4TB SATA HDD + 4 x 960p (1.3MP) Cameras / Access via standard web-browsers on PC / VGA & HDMI Output / ONVIF Compliant / Backup to External Storage via USB
Note: This FN3104H NVR fits all Foscam Cameras except C2E.And it will be perfect for 720p 960p cameras like Foscam FI9831P, FI9800P, FI9821P, Fosbaby, C1. You need to reduce the resolution to 960p or 720p to get a live view if you add 1080p cameras to FN3104H.
Foscam NVRs install anywhere with access to your wireless router, unlike DVR systems which must be physically linked to their cameras using cables. This NVR works with virtually any ONVIF compatible IP camera (such as Foscam, Amcrest, Dahua, and more) and after a quick and plug-and-play setup process, you can remotely watch things happen as they happen: real-time, highly reliable HD video without loss or delay, transmitted anywhere you have a wireless signal. A new cornerstone in the consumer market for private security technologies and an unsurpassed value with Foscam's 1 Year US Warranty, each NVR system is further enhanced by DIY installation and the plethora of features outlined below.
- Excellent Video Quality and Clarity: 1280 x 960p @ 30fps Realtime
- Record in Widescreen, NVR Remote Access Using Standard Windows Browsers
- Easy to Install: Connect to and Manage All Cameras on Your Network Wirelessly
- Feature-Rich OSD: Channel Name, Time, Motion Detection, HDD, and Record Status Icons
- Multiple Trigger/Alarm Events: Recording, IPC Alarm, I/O Alarm, Email, FTP, and Buzzer
- Custom Record Modes (Manual, Scheduled, Motion Detection) and Record/Cycle Intervals
- Supports I/O Alarm System Integration (4CH In / 1CH Out)
- USB Backup Feature for Peace of Mind
960 4-Channel NVR
IR Remote Control
User Manual, Quick Start Guide