- Horizontal 350°Vertical 90°Pan Tilt Rotation with 4X Optical Zoom covers a much bigger vision range and captures more details you care about. Up to 8 Presets functions also enable you to monitor places you saved just in seconds.
- 1080p at 25fps resolution brings real 1080p smooth video experience.Powerful 2.4/5Ghz Dual Band WiFi chipset brings stable and longer WiFi transmission distance with WEP/WPA/WPA2 encryption. Get access to your camera via the foscam app just in seconds, anytime anywhere.
- Smarter with Human Detection. No more annoying alerts from unwanted activities like moving cars/animals with AI human detection.HT2 Outdoor camera only cares what you care about with optional detection choices(Human/Motion/Sound Detection). A 7-day looping cloud service with 1-month validity is included on this camera. Able to view live or playback or save all alert captures and video clips on the cloud. More options for Cloud Storage are available.
- Intelligent WDR corrects dark faces under heavy light to ensure a clear image in every lighting environment. Thanks to 6 powerful IR LED lights, HT2 outdoor camera can capture up to 165ft range even at night without any extra light source.
- Smaller, but Smarter. HT2 Wifi IP Camera Works with Alexa and Google Assistant. Free your hands to view on your smart device with voice control. Contact us for any help by email or via amazon if you have any problems with the camera.
Compatible with 2.4g/5gHz Wifi
Powerful 2.4/5Ghz Dual Band WiFi chipset brings stable and longer WiFi transmission distance with WEP/WPA/WPA2 encryption.
4X Optical Zoom for More Details
Comes with 4X Optical lens, which helps to cover a much bigger vision range and captures more details you care. No fuzzy pixels anymore when you try to enlarge the images.
Human Detection is Available for Reducing Unwanted Alerts
Not only motion/sound detection is available on this HT2 PTZ camera, but also the newest AI human detection can be enabled on the camera.No mess of unwanted notifications anymore.
Real-time 2 Way Audio
Internal microphone and speaker are included in this HT2 PTZ wifi camera. Just simply open the app and talk to families/guests anytime, anywhere.
Works with Alexa/Google Assistant
Smaller & Smarter. Easier to live view your home via your smart device with voice control like "Alexa, show me the front yard".
Ranges up to 165ft Night Vision
Thanks to the 6 powerful LED IR lights. HT2 can offer clear views up to 165ft in the night without any light.
HD 1080P Video Resolution
Ultra clear and fluent 1080p @ 25fps video resolution would bring smooth video experience.And you can choose to save videos in SD card(Not Included) or our cloud service plan.
|Image Frame Rate||25fps（1080P）||25fps(1080P)||25fps（1080P）|
|Detection||Motion/Sound Detection||Motion/Sound Detection||Motion/Sound Detection|
|Pan&Tilt||Pan 350°&Tilt 90°||Pan355° & Tilt 85°||Pan 350°/Tilt 90°|
|Optical Zoom||18X optical zoom||4X optical zoom||4X optical zoom|
|2-Way Audio||✓(Extra speaker is needed)||✓||✓|
|Storage||Micro SD card(max128G ), local ，NVR, FTP, and Cloud storage||Micro SD card(max128G ), local ，NVR, FTP, and Cloud storage||Micro SD card(max128G ), local ，NVR, FTP, and Cloud storage|
Customer Questions & Answers
1.Q: Does the HT2 camera have an email push feature like other Foscam Cameras?
A: Yes, it has an email push feature. Please download our Foscam VMS software on our official website to set it. Here's the setting method below,
Step 1: Setup the email service settings.
Step 2: Setup the Motion Alarm Trigger Settings Navigate to Settings -> Alarm -> Motion Detection 1) Check the “Enable” Option -> 2) Choose “Send E-mail” for the alarm action 2) Set the Detection Area, set the Schedule. 3) Do not forget to click “Save” after the settings are completed.
2.Q: Do I have to subscribe to the cloud service to use the camera?
A: No, cloud service is not required. You can save clips in your Micro SD card or FTP. And you can lively view the camera anytime when connected to the internet.
3.Q: Can we configure it with my computer or desktop?
A: Sure, you can. And we suggest our customer use Foscam VMS software that can be downloaded on our website.
4.Q: How can I know the original password of my camera?
A: No password is needed. You can configure it with our Foscam APP directly without a password the first time. A new password is needed when the installation is done.